Miracles Therapeutic Riding Center
COVID-19 Response Plan
We are working hard at Miracles to keep everyone safe so we can continue to offer our program to those who need it, Our #1 objective is to keep everyone as safe as possible while still getting the benefits from the program. We have make some changes to ensure the safety of our riders, instructors, and volunteers.
We require everyone to:
- wear a mask over their nose and mouth at all times
- socially distance at least 6 feet
- use hand sanitizer before and after the lesson
In addition, we have instituted some new rules for around the barn. Until further notice:
- only volunteers are allowed in the tack room or to tack the horses before the lesson
- all tack will be cleaned and disinfected after each use and before the next student
We are forever thankful for all your support over the past year. If you are interested in helping Miracles continue to provide care and service for our horses and for our community, we would love for you to visit our Donate Now page to see how you can help.